Rice game thread

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,448
6,632
113
2 fouls on Riley. Lawal going to play significant first half minutes.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,148
15,894
113
Gosh dmmit we just overlooked this rice team, I knew that was gonna happen. In the voice of Libberty Bibberty How bad are we gonna lose.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

TUPond

Sophomore
Dec 5, 2003
347
169
43
At halftime someone needs to stretch out those Walmart nets that Rice has in that crappy gym.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
I would like to see some inside game for Behrend. On the negatives, KJ should not be a dribbler out front , neither should Ade. Rigsby very non chalant. I predict Rice will make a run but not to single digits. Green and Barnstable are just brilliant. Hope the team gets back home safely.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,847
6,604
113
Fan Ventilator GIF by Deutsches Rotes Kreuz

Rice fan is confused.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,148
15,894
113
Rice decided since they were playing at home, they would reverse the halves for this game.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener