Rhode Island game thread

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
Thanks for all the info----But still not enough.....Score, any hi-lites, As hard as I tried, I still got
caught up in some church related illness caring that is important to me......
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,151
15,896
113
Griffin in the first half
Horne in the second half
Competent play by KES Jackson Pritchard Daigler Haywood and Idowu
G and H are the foundation of a tournament team
Come home with another W and Little Rock and at ORU look winnable
I’m excited
But the season was over as soon 🔜 as the Air Force loss.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

Tulsa_

Senior
Dec 4, 2003
2,361
896
113
Game replay is still not up.

I fear that I will need to stay home and watch basketball live and soccer replay immediately after.
I found it at 10ish pm... had to look under the basketball category in the replays section
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener