There is no way Kevin Knox returns to Kentucky. Not happening, folks. Lottery picks don't come back to school. Do yourself a favor and don't get your hopes up. Just wish him the best at the next level.
He gone.
He gone.
Reverse jinx works in reverse, so by trying to reverse jinx, you jinxed yourself because your intent was to reverse jinx, so the jinx is reversed.
In short, you just guaranteed that Knox is leaving...
Good job!
LOL!
Hopefully, me calling you out will reverse the reverse jinx, but since I am trying to reverse the jinx, then I have just guaranteed that Knox is leaving.
Argggh!!!
Someone please get me a Coach K voodoo doll to take my frustration out on!
Reverse jinx works in reverse, so by trying to reverse jinx, you jinxed yourself because your intent was to reverse jinx, so the jinx is reversed.
In short, you just guaranteed that Knox is leaving...
Good job!
LOL!
Hopefully, me calling you out will reverse the reverse jinx, but since I am trying to reverse the jinx, then I have just guaranteed that Knox is leaving.
Argggh!!!
Someone please get me a Coach K voodoo doll to take my frustration out on!
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference