Jay William's says they should, why not I dont have a problem with it with the way the landscape of college basketball has changed. What do yall think.
No.
I'll say this, though....I wouldn't be surprised if Duke did something for Zion 15 years from now should his career play out as some suspect it could. But right now, retire his jersey? No.
That's kinda what I was thinkingNo.
I'll say this, though....I wouldn't be surprised if Duke did something for Zion 15 years from now should his career play out as some suspect it could. But right now, retire his jersey? No.
Agree but not before GraysonJay William's says they should, why not I dont have a problem with it with the way the landscape of college basketball has changed. What do yall think.
I stand by he's the best basketball player we've ever had. But to have your number hanged needs many, many achievements. In only one year, it can't be done.
Are you under the impression if we held on against Kansas last season we win the title?I was waiting to start this thread to see if we won a National Championship. If we had, I’d say for sure yes: Duke Records, NPOY, and a natty would have been pretty much all the boxes other than graduating. I think we came one basket away the last two years from seeing two guys have their jerseys hanging in Cameron. So bummed.
Are you under the impression if we held on against Kansas last season we win the title?
I think Villanova would have embarrassed our zone defense. Horrible matchup.
I wouldn’t necessarily say we would have won but I also don’t think we would have been embarrassed. I also think if that shot goes in for Grayson and that team makes the finals we are talking about retiring his jersey more seriously, whether we had beaten Villanova or not.Are you under the impression if we held on against Kansas last season we win the title?
I think Villanova would have embarrassed our zone defense. Horrible matchup.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games