RESTREPO

ShaNaNa

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2008
297
0
0
I just watched this documentary for the first time on Nat Geo, it can not be said enough how Thankful I am for all who haved served our country. Watching that knowing what these men go through everyday really puts things into perspective. Especially when I have been sitting in a comfy chair at my office worrying about what school some 18 y/o kid is going to.
 

xxsaintsxx

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2008
9
0
0
It's on Netflix for those who missed it on Nat Geo. Tremendous documentary of the people who fit for our freedom.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar