I like your coach and your guards are really good. I know it's disappointing to lose tonight but damn I hate playing your team. Rutgers plays tough and they played awesome in big ten tourney. Just wanted to say your team represented and are tough.
I like your coach and your guards are really good. I know it's disappointing to lose tonight but damn I hate playing your team. Rutgers plays tough and they played awesome in big ten tourney. Just wanted to say your team represented and are tough.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN