Renewed my Pledge and increased it

cig04

Freshman
Jan 4, 2006
1,166
71
0
I do not post very often but I renewed my pledge if Greg Schiano is approved by the BOG and increased it by another $5,000.00.

I have faith the program will be turned around soon!

thank you to all that emailed and contacted the athletic department, BOG and the State of NJ

kudos to you all!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?