Remote car starters?

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
I just purchased a new truck and i am looking to add a remote starter to it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!
 

Schoonerman_rivals49058

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
58,982
1,466
0
Sorry, can't make a recommendaiton but my Cadillac came with remote start and I love that freaking thing! If my wife gets in the car before me and I hit the remote start, it scares her every time! LOL!

I know, cool story....:cool:
 

osuengineer

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2009
193
146
0
It'll cost more upfront, but save yourself some future hassle and try to have the dealership install it. If/when you sell the truck it will look better to have had them install it.
 

BigBobBarker

Sophomore
Apr 2, 2008
706
103
0
I have a 2011 F150. I purchased the ford remote start, installed it myself. Had to have the dealership turn it on through the computer. Cheap, especially considering I ended up with two more keys/keyfobs
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight