Remembering Richard Dermer

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
Super nice guy. I remember one time their fridges went down and we stored a lot of their stuff at iga where I worked. He brought over a stack of large pizzas as a thank you and I ate until I was sick.

I was in there the other day and I thought I've sat at every table in this place. Birthday parties, graduations, out of town family or friends. I love that place.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia