Remember when Hall told Cal?

JAC71

All-American
Jun 28, 2015
5,042
9,504
113
Since there were some fans that didn’t want him at UK to begin with and I imagine those same fans would be the ones that would agree with the ten year rule. I hope the man stays at UK until he’s ready to retire from basketball and I hope it’s not anytime soon.
 

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
A large percentage of coaches outstay their welcome. Even Rupp had to be pushed out. Hall was pushed out. So was Tubby. Sutton and Gillispie pushed themselves out. The inability to remain on top will likely lead to Cal leaving in less than favorable circumstances.

How completely ironic is it that only Pitino left with fans clamoring for more?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow

JAC71

All-American
Jun 28, 2015
5,042
9,504
113
This Covid crap has really hurt people personally, financially and socially. UK has two new coaches and they are allowed limited interaction with the players and I imagine amongst each other as well. So I’m going to strike this year up as a mulligan. I still expect these coaches will get things turned around soon .
I still believe Cal has some fight in him yet especially when he’s backed into a corner with doubters blasting him in the media.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BassProCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality