I bet he's just doing this for the poon tang! I know I would be hittin it!
Why cheer for the failure of private people whose politics you dislike? Also, the schools he didn't get into aren't exactly the bastions of conservative thought.
I bet he's just doing this for the poon tang! I know I would be hittin it!
Idiot, not surprising, I was talking about if I was his age.You'd also be hittin' a felony depending on their ages. Dirty old man.
Idiot, not surprising, I was talking about if I was his age.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook