Reidsville vs McMichael

FBCapitolofNC

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2013
1,179
1,072
0
Any thoughts on this on? The coach at McMichael has them heading in the right direction, but still low on numbers.
 

rams10

All-American
Dec 2, 2011
6,249
5,123
113
I don't have a score prediction, but I feel the rams have gotten better, the secondary looks better then I first saw it.

We have to establish a running game though.
 

The Ram Tough

Redshirt
Aug 27, 2005
2,898
5
0
Will the great ramking2012 make an appearance, or is he going to watch his real team in Wentworth... again?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Been a while since I gave you a hard time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ramking2012
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7