I loved having him on the team this year. I also love and trust Cal who seems to have embraced having Reid on the team this season. Do you think Cal might go the route of adding maybe a couple of grad transfers for next years team?
Was asking that question all afternoon.Why did we only run three or four plays for Reid all night?
Was asking that question all afternoon.
Why did we only run three or four plays for Reid all night?
Agreed. Great kid. Gave it all he had. Wish we’d have made it to Minnesota for him.His hustle and heart will be missed.
If we had known Auburn would only make 7 three point shots we would have signed up for that all day.
There were several “oddities” about yesterday’s game I can’t quite put my finger on, such as the Reid example. I hope there’s nothing to it, but it was eerily similar to Cal’s last game in Memphis 2009. Just observing...Was asking that question all afternoon.
KSR
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia