Regional Roll Call

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,723
12,484
113
Sorry Bulldogs, not me. Not driving 3 Hrs to hope that I can get a standing room only single game ticket w/ a weekend full of rain in the forecast
 

Honeynut

Redshirt
Sep 14, 2016
17
0
0
The Honeynut clan will be there, look for ponchos with Big One Combo stains down the front of them.
 

Dawgsnsaints

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2012
379
0
0
If I smell tater tots and good bourbon I will know IMPP is in the crowd. I will smell like Weller Reserve and Rose's BBQ.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list