Regional Final 7pm SEC Network

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,676
14,518
113
Yeah, what dipshits they are. First time seeing the video. Glad I didnt say Phelps was the classiest player.
I live in UGA territory. Friend just sent me this:

3369.jpg

The only take I've seen that mention his folks. But, from the ump's view he taunts their dugout then their 1B.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JackShephard

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,101
3,054
113
I live in UGA territory. Friend just sent me this:

View attachment 1308709

The only take I've seen that mention his folks. But, from the ump's view he taunts their dugout then their 1B.
Fitt loves UGA. He's gonna do all he can to paint the story like Phelps was just saluting his parents hoping the NCAA won't suspend him for our 1st game. Fitt definitely has an agenda
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama