How many teams participate in the i
If I'm not mistaken I think all the teams participate in the regional and the top team gets a bye. Quote me if I'm wrong. Unless something has changed.How many teams participate in the Regional?
I'm honestly glad. Some really solid teams were gonna be left home this year with 8. Will be an awesome playoffs.Thanks for your help guys. I actually just found out that they are taking 12 teams this year.
I knew that Volleyball in the fall changed to 12 teams with the top 4 teams receiving byes. Wasn't sure if the rest of the sports would follow.Thanks for your help guys. I actually just found out that they are taking 12 teams this year.
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
VirginiaPreps Football
Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
VirginiaPreps
Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's