Region 1A Semifinals

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
#1 Essex vs #5 West Point and #3 King and Queen vs #7 Northumberland. Will the higher seeds prevail and give everyone another game of the one that was suspended in September or do West Point and/or Northumberland win. In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised at any combination for the regional final nor would I be surprised by any of them winning the region
 
Oct 18, 2018
596
556
0
#1 Essex vs #5 West Point and #3 King and Queen vs #7 Northumberland. Will the higher seeds prevail and give everyone another game of the one that was suspended in September or do West Point and/or Northumberland win. In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised at any combination for the regional final nor would I be surprised by any of them winning the region
Normally I would bet the farm on Essex but that 26-0 loss to W&L a couple weeks ago left me scratching my head. Just proves that anything can happen in high school football.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kwhs95fan

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
IMO, K&Q slightly ahead of the other 3 but it’s a gnats eyelash. But I agree that any of the four can get hot and win this region. Several very high quality recruits in these games as well.
King and Queen only has a handful of seniors and return nearly every key player from this year's team next year. I know Essex returns their top two skill guys in Robinson and Harris, as well. Not to mention Northumberland has top recruit Cameron Seldon for one more year as well
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense