Reggie Perry

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
first double double tonight in his NBA career as the Nets routed OKC. 10 points 11 boards in 19 minutes. It's very early still but the Nets are 13-8 and look to be headed for a deep run in the playoffs.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,320
6,711
113
Is he getting consistent minutes? I haven’t watched the nba in years but I may need to now.
Anything on Woodard?
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
I really like Perry’s chances in the league. I’ve mentioned it a couple times before, but if he can learn to knock down that 15-footer regularly, it’ll be dang near impossible to keep him off an NBA roster. If he can start hitting the long ball, he could be the next Lamarcus Aldridge
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor