Reggie Perry

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
is right in the middle of one of the most iconic NBA teams in the last 5 years and he's getting minutes. Harden, Durant and Kyrie put up a shitload of shots and Reggie is rebounding them. Pretty cool, time to watch some NBA again or just 1 team.
 

mdm3045

Freshman
Dec 8, 2018
493
74
28
I haven’t watched the nba in years, but my son wanted to watch the nets the other night. Was kinda fun watching Perry get to play amongst the super stars.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
I’ll admit that there were times here when it seemed like Perry was working harder at building his NBA resume than helping the team win, but he also may have more legit NBA tools than any player I’ve seen at MSU since Dontae Jones.

I’m anxious to watch how he and Woodard turn out
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,731
1,501
113
Yeah pretty cool to have that rep in the NBA. I'm curious who would down vote
 

garddog

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2008
793
100
43
Tried watching the game. It has changed too much from what I grew up with. You see a few glimpses of team ball but mostly it is just 1 on 1 playground stuff. Very little defense, almost no offensive rebounding.

I doubt any of these modern teams could hope to compete with the Pistons, Lakers, Celtics, or Bulls of the 80's and early 90's.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor