Regarding Esa's injury

WV Tailgateer

Sophomore
Jan 3, 2005
1,982
119
0
I read Huggins' comments and I will tell you that Esa has been hurt since at least the start of the Kansas State game at home. We were sitting by the bench that game and about a minute into the game he was holding the back of his leg/lower back. He stayed in for another minute but came out at the first whistle and walked straight to the trainer. I didn't think much of it at the time because he came back in and played.

He is showing a lot of guts if he played 3 games including the Kansas game with that type of injury. I hope he gets well soon and we have a full boat for the NCAAs.
 

palencia

Redshirt
Aug 21, 2009
1,764
13
0
I read Huggins' comments and I will tell you that Esa has been hurt since at least the start of the Kansas State game at home. We were sitting by the bench that game and about a minute into the game he was holding the back of his leg/lower back. He stayed in for another minute but came out at the first whistle and walked straight to the trainer. I didn't think much of it at the time because he came back in and played.

He is showing a lot of guts if he played 3 games including the Kansas game with that type of injury. I hope he gets well soon and we have a full boat for the NCAAs.
If any doubt, and if it is healing, I would hold him to
at least BXII tourney. Only risk now would be NCAA
seeding, but we need him in tourney.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,869
8,702
113
I read Huggins' comments and I will tell you that Esa has been hurt since at least the start of the Kansas State game at home. We were sitting by the bench that game and about a minute into the game he was holding the back of his leg/lower back. He stayed in for another minute but came out at the first whistle and walked straight to the trainer. I didn't think much of it at the time because he came back in and played.

He is showing a lot of guts if he played 3 games including the Kansas game with that type of injury. I hope he gets well soon and we have a full boat for the NCAAs.
#moreimportantthanuigetseatsnexttobench
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges