Refs tonite?

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
mice GIF
 

K_TIME

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
18,446
25,849
113
Shows is workign the Arkansas game....so he's out. And I'd rather have Pat Adams that Shows.
 

CGblue

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2003
4,308
2,203
0
I might be wrong but I think Adams worked earlier today, if so that eliminates he and Shows tonight. I'm guessing we'll get both of them tomorrow.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon