Rewatch it , that was a classic flop by HD.As sickening it as it was to see KU win, that was clearly an F1 foul. Stupid move by the TCU player. Unreal that Kansas escapes again.
He is. Argumentative, contrarian, etc…Are you insane? Asking for real? Or are you just one of those devils advocate type people who do it for boners?
I’m looking for a clip tooAnybody have a clip? I can’t find anything.
I think it hurts KU in the tournament. They get calls like that on the road in the Big 12 too. As a team, it's gotta be hard to be that protected and not fold the first time adversity hits in the big dance when you won't get those egregious calls
I didn't see the play...what was the flagrant about? I assume it was b.s. but set it up for me, please.
The game winning offensive foul that wasn't called.
And applauding his own play. What a freaking douche canoe. Fist pump. Fine. Slight flex. Ok.Looks like a travel on Dickinson.
What gave it away? The first 4 steps or the last 4?Looks like a travel on Dickinson.
That was unbelieveable. Almost looked like blatant cheating. It was unreal.Anyone watch that? Refs stop a fast break and call a flagrant foul on TCU. 4 point swing in the final seconds. Big 12 teams have no chance when playing in Lawrence
Knew when he gave that interview about potentially playing here and kinda dissed his family in Paducah what an absolute self centered prick that dude is. He’s a complete tosser and git. Total wanker.Dickinson is a douchebag. he is the most unlikeable player in college basketball. Arrogant jackleg.
Literally criminal unrealRewatch it , that was a classic flop by HD.
TCU was robbed, plain and simple.
The game winning offensive foul that wasn't called.
I wouldn't mind the tough whistle away if we got it at home. We don't even get it in Rupp though so it's just a double whammy.Kansas gets call home and away in the BIG 12. It's a dogfight to win on the road in the SEC against anyone regardless of team. That's why we were ranked 6th and dogs to an unranked team today. Kansas gets a home whistle everywhere they play.
Man I like the looks of that. I went in for $10 and 50% parlay boost for a $2400 payout.On FanDuel picking conf reg season champs....
UK
UNC
Kansas
UConn
Purdue
Pays 388$/1
Pretty good chance of happening as well
Not really a bad call, dude swings and connects. Not inadvertent IMO.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals