If they're from arky... they suck!!!
Let's burn their Nikes!!!!
:nukem:Just Nuke Em!!!!!!!
Let's burn their Nikes!!!!
:nukem:Just Nuke Em!!!!!!!
Unfortunately their not delusional if we don’t show up ready to go. This became a completely different program around 2011. Remember Hugh Freeze, followed by Malzahn and several other quality coaches.No doubt. They’re delusional thinking they could possibly win.
I understand, but those guys laid a foundation for stability and consistency. They're used to winning games and if we aren’t ready to play they could take one from us. The Vegas guys didn’t get rich making a ton of mistakes, and the one point line shows their concern. I think we’re ready to go and will get the “W” but I’m nervous.Malzahn is long gone.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood