Red wave not happening

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,766
6,044
113
but it looks like Republicans take back the house.

Leftists are going to be happy, even in losing the house.

Red Wave isn't happening.
 

Mntneer

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2001
10,192
196
0
but it looks like Republicans take back the house.

Leftists are going to be happy, even in losing the house.

Red Wave isn't happening.
I’m not surprised at all. I was expecting a 50-50 senate. This is a severely divided country politically, and shows why Florida is the state to model and look at.
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,766
6,044
113
I’m not surprised at all. I was expecting a 50-50 senate. This is a severely divided country politically, and shows why Florida is the state to model and look at.

I'm actually pretty surprised. I was expecting a huge Red Wave.

At least Pedo-Joe and his leftist regime will be reigned in.

Senate is still possible, but not looking good.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,942
8,765
113
I'm actually pretty surprised. I was expecting a huge Red Wave.

At least Pedo-Joe and his leftist regime will be reigned in.

Senate is still possible, but not looking good.
I thought Senate would end up 52-48 repubs. Going to have to wait awhile
 

NYC_Eer

Freshman
Aug 22, 2010
10,635
59
36
I'm actually pretty surprised. I was expecting a huge Red Wave.

At least Pedo-Joe and his leftist regime will be reigned in.

Senate is still possible, but not looking good.
Def a red wave. Bunch of Trump vaginal flow going on tonight.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona