Rectify

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
I think this show may have been mentioned on here in the past but I have just discovered it. I'm in Season 3 and this has been one of the best shows I have ever watched. It is well done in every aspect. The acting and writing are spot on but even the camera work and soundtrack are excellent. I wish there were more than 4 seasons.
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
I'm glad it went as long as it did, but also surprised, as it seemed like only a handful of people knew about it.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
Definitely not for everyone with its slow pace but if you can get into that sort of thing it is amazing. Just about every actor on it nails their role.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight