Dude, he said "mailbag," not "feedbag."1. Glass Lounge veteran?
2. Carrots on the salad? Mushrooms and Onions?
3. Which cut?
4. Ever finish?
I cleaned my trough once.....and was full for 3 days
Is the uptick in Washington state recruits a result of Coach Collins coming in from the West?What's on you mind this week? Bonus points for being creative.
Hell Jim......Didn't want to leave Ryan hanging....4.5 hours and no one took the bait. If I can recall he's from that area of H BurgDude, he said "mailbag," not "feedbag."
What's on you mind this week? Bonus points for being creative.
Hell Jim......Didn't want to leave Ryan hanging....4.5 hours and no one took the bait. If I can recall he's from that area of H Burg
Is the uptick in Washington state recruits a result of Coach Collins coming in from the West?
Is the staff making any concerted attempt at Arch Manning? I don’t think we need him but he is the biggest recruiting name in a while. Just curious if they are even making the effort.
You seemed to imply OSU's NIL effort was fairly substantial and I assume recruits are noticing. You also mentioned Penn State needed to step up it's NIL game or else. What are you seeing on the landscape - in real terms, not 'A&M is buying recruits!!' - from recruits wrt NIL pitches and how much are they talking about it? What are they seeing from OSU for example that they're not seeing from Penn State?
![]()
Why would I ask a mailbag questions?
So, if that is the case, is this class, with the talent coming in, "lightning in a bottle" or just a matter of an incredible effort by the staff?Honestly, it hasn't been the recruits as much as it's been parents. I've mainly heard from parents who are just concerned that they hear other schools discussing it more than Penn State.
The issue is that Penn State just doesn't have a plan in place right now to discuss. When asked about this subject, PSU has to be very broad, just suggesting that if you perform well, opportunities will come. Multiple recruits have said that that's basically Penn State's pitch. That's really all they can say because they know there isn't a plan in place right now. Other schools are showing players specific plans that are in place.
PSU is really behind schedule here. With that said, there is a plan in the works now. I know Brandon Short is working on getting something together with some boosters, but the problem is that most other schools have had a plan in place for a year or more now.
I've tried asking recruits for specifics and just haven't been able to get them to open up much. Dani Dennis-Sutton is the only one, and that was an off the record conversation that I promised I'd keep between him and I. What I will share is that Georgia basically made a pitch to him that he could make six figures down there if he maximized his potential.
And Georgia has the benefit of being close to Atlanta and winning the NC. SC is close to....hmm...Bellefonte?Honestly, it hasn't been the recruits as much as it's been parents. I've mainly heard from parents who are just concerned that they hear other schools discussing it more than Penn State.
The issue is that Penn State just doesn't have a plan in place right now to discuss. When asked about this subject, PSU has to be very broad, just suggesting that if you perform well, opportunities will come. Multiple recruits have said that that's basically Penn State's pitch. That's really all they can say because they know there isn't a plan in place right now. Other schools are showing players specific plans that are in place.
PSU is really behind schedule here. With that said, there is a plan in the works now. I know Brandon Short is working on getting something together with some boosters, but the problem is that most other schools have had a plan in place for a year or more now.
I've tried asking recruits for specifics and just haven't been able to get them to open up much. Dani Dennis-Sutton is the only one, and that was an off the record conversation that I promised I'd keep between him and I. What I will share is that Georgia basically made a pitch to him that he could make six figures down there if he maximized his potential.
So, if that is the case, is this class, with the talent coming in, "lightning in a bottle" or just a matter of an incredible effort by the staff?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI
Which Penn State 2027 Commits Have Improved The Most? | Northwestern Preview
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?