please doIf you want this to be a continuous thread I can help if you would like
Wagner obviously.Good Lord. So, which ones do we want?! Outside of Shep and the other Ky kid. You just about have to offer those two kids. JMO.
Absolutely on Wagner. The #1 priority IMO. My goodness, this class is absurd. With four ace recruiters and seemingly zero competition, I look for U.K. to feast!Wagner obviously.
Taylor and Evans are up there.
Need a big, so Fall looks like the best option.
Shep for sure.
McLear (Coach Marrow’s nephew) is another in-state guy we should easily get.
I bet we sign 7-8 guys at least in this class.
I think we all know that but it is good to see this staff reaching out now and not waiting till the their senior year to make contact.it's funny how many on here are excited UK is reaching out to so many juniors but many of those same people just a month ago were bashing Calipari and staff saying they were in panic mode for reaching out to a bunch of transfers... reaching out isn't an offer by the way
Agree 100 percent. And that includes Ky kids.I think we all know that but it is good to see this staff reaching out now and not waiting till the their senior year to make contact.
I will give you that...I think we all know that but it is good to see this staff reaching out now and not waiting till the their senior year to make contact.
You mean like recruiting all one and dones, starting and playing all freshmen. It won’t work.This is how UK should always be recruiting.
Cal has released the hounds.
Have you even looked at this years roster?You mean like recruiting all one and dones, starting and playing all freshmen. It won’t work.
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium