It used to be really active. It was a daily stop for me. But, it seemed to go radio silent out of the blue one day. Seems like it was around 2009-2010, which is ironic, considering the recruiting uptick we went on right around then. But, up until then it was almost as busy as this board.That's more action for that board since this website was created probably.
Fun fact. That sketch is where "spam email" got its name.
@DraftCat anything you can do?They've now moved to the HOB Ticket Exchange forum.
I reported the spam to the moderators several times last week but gave up after it became clear nothing was being done to stop it.
There are several fake accounts in the Radar forum that were scoping out the place before the spamming began.
@DraftCat anything you can do?
They've now moved to the HOB Ticket Exchange forum.
I reported the spam to the moderators several times last week but gave up after it became clear nothing was being done to stop it.
There are several fake accounts in the Radar forum that were scoping out the place before the spamming began.
I didn't know that. I've loved Monty Python since my dad introduced 11 year-old me to the show.Fun fact. That sketch is where "spam email" got its name.
I love MP.
All good man. We just want to keep our board clean and efficient. You acknowledging us makes us feel heard.Yea I'll take care of it. I know it's frustrating.
You were a great choice for moderator.Yea we saw your report and I personally had taken action. It's one of those boards as everyone kind of alluded to that is rarely used. We can't monitor every post so we do rely on the report button more than people think if I'm being honest.
I just wanted to take a second and tell you that you're one of the better posters on this board. I've read your stuff for years.It used to be really active. It was a daily stop for me. But, it seemed to go radio silent out of the blue one day. Seems like it was around 2009-2010, which is ironic, considering the recruiting uptick we went on right around then. But, up until then it was almost as busy as this board.
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards