Recruit signing comments

beaced_rivals

Heisman
Jul 18, 2004
32,007
10,451
113
I'm at the point that where I think we are so far behind at the QB position that nothing else matters. And yes, I'm very down on McNulty, the offense is mainly his responsibility. I see a 3-9 record next year, 4-8 tops, and then the Hot Seat flares up again starting mid season. I do hope I'm very wrong, but if Sitkowski fails, the O line fails, which are high probabilities, the opposing defenses will stack the boxes again, and the run game bogs down.
In retrospect , casting Flacco aside, was a criticial error. Our QB options are a very suspect Sitkoski, and totally unproven Freshmen Snyder and RS Freshman Langan, who couldn't make the 3 deep at BC.
I recall Zappaa being very high on Flacco.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod