Going ahead and working on hotel rooms just in case. What areas to avoid and areas that are ok. I doubt we stay in downtown so where do I need to look?
Driving and parking for that game will also be miserable.....which is why I will be staying downtown. It is worth the extra money for a hotel room to avoid the hassle of leaving downtown on NYE.KurtRambis4 said:is as bad as it used to be, I would advise skipping it completely. That thing is miserable before and after games.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar