They always look like that cause they are bleachers with no back.Are they redoing seats in the 200's? Looks like they're missing in that third picture
200s have backs, 300s are bleachers with no backsThey always look like that cause they are bleachers with no back.
That’s not the RAC it is the practice facility. There are some bleachers there for camps.200s have backs, 300s are bleachers with no backs
Maybe, he could become another Bill Bradley.I like smart players, particularly when they are 6"5" and can shoot 3s
Correct. Sorry maybe I connected the wrong dots. I guess I should have said that the RAC looks exactly like it always does to me200s have backs, 300s are bleachers with no backs
Definitely not sure what you're looking at...lol...but maybe I am clicking on the wrong tweets/picturesThat’s not the RAC it is the practice facility. There are some bleachers there for camps.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game