Recco calling the game tonight?

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
I think he’s in Arizona with the boomer and gio show for Super Bowl week. Would be a pretty crazy travel situation since he won’t be chartering back with the team postgame.
 

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,683
92,771
103
I’m not tech savvy enough to understand how to sync up the radio broadcast with BTN.
Love Recco whenever I’m unable to watch on TV.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
Recco has missed quite a few games over the year. Rutgers is his third priority after the sports talk radio station and his Compass Cowboys duties.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
What is compass cowboys ?
He does broadcasting for the Cowboys. And I don't think he has "missed quite a few games," as one poster said. Several times this year, he has missed the Boomer and Gio show when traveling with the team and he did the show from Chicago when he was there for the Northwestern game. I guess if Rutgers has a problem, they'll let him know. But there doesn't seem to be one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUfromNJ

dfr1966

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
1,079
1,241
113
Recco has missed quite a few games over the year. Rutgers is his third priority after the sports talk radio station and his Compass Cowboys duties.
This would be only the 3rd game he missed. One of those was when he had Covid.
 

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
He does broadcasting for the Cowboys. And I don't think he has "missed quite a few games," as one poster said. Several times this year, he has missed the Boomer and Gio show when traveling with the team and he did the show from Chicago when he was there for the Northwestern game. I guess if Rutgers has a problem, they'll let him know. But there doesn't seem to be one.
I don’t think it’s a problem . This is part of the business
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,679
38,002
78
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?