Reagan Raiders

BlueDevil1996

All-Conference
May 20, 2020
2,820
2,132
0
What’s the word on them? Last yr they were overly talked about but ended up at 4-7 in a tough conference- There coach is a good guy I got to interview him last season - I think they didn’t put everything together every game last yr

Will they be better this yr? Mooresville travels to Reagan this year
 

CPC4LIFE3

Senior
Jul 31, 2010
2,101
753
113
What’s the word on them? Last yr they were overly talked about but ended up at 4-7 in a tough conference- There coach is a good guy I got to interview him last season - I think they didn’t put everything together every game last yr

Will they be better this yr? Mooresville travels to Reagan this year
Don’t sleep on them, they did lose their star RB to East Forsyth which is interesting but the QB is really good …if he plays football this year…..He probably will but I’m not sure…He’s a baseball player headed to NC State and maybe he wants to focus on that.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6