and some are wanting Cutcliffe for HC. I just don't see that as a great hire for UT which is one of the top jobs in college football.
OMlawdog said:Seriously I don't think he would take it, unless Fulmer asked him to take it.
Ole Miss fans say a lot about Cut, but Im not sure many coaches would rather get fired from a million dollar a year gig than fire their Offensive Coordinator. Cut is very loyal, and I think he realizes that Duke is a much better fit for him.
</p>
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor