Reading the Oklahoma board

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,610
8,779
113
I think that could change very quickly pending one or both of: 1) the final 6 games of the season; 2) Ray Tanner's successor
It didn't take McGee long to pull the trigger on Sparky, but he subsequently proceeded to hire an even bigger loser before getting around to [Holtz].
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LonghornsGamecocks

Cackmandu

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
1,128
851
113
I don't have a dog in the fight and it sure seems traditional powers move on a lot quicker from coaches than most, but I don't see how you blame him for their top 5 receivers being out!
 

01Fatboy

Joined May 23, 2009
May 22, 2009
12,478
466
83
I don't have a dog in the fight and it sure seems traditional powers move on a lot quicker from coaches than most, but I don't see how you blame him for their top 5 receivers being out!
most traditional powers are already stacked with talent, not a luxury we have
 
  • Like
Reactions: joefanatic

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,907
3,489
113
That defense didn't look average to me. We scored one touchdown and a total of 14 points outside of the 21 points created by our defense in the first quarter. Their defense is good. Their offense sucks. Much like our team.
Like you imply, our offense sucks. I'm not sure how good the OU defense is, they got torched by Texas.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Live updates: South Carolina: 17 No. 16 Florida: 10 (Second Quarter)
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What does GG Banks' commitment mean for the Gamecocks?
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point