Raycom JokeHD

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
Watching on WAPT in Jacktown. Is anybody else's audio like 2 seconds off? What a shoddy production.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,113
10,631
113
...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
Xenomorph said:
...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
I'm in Tupelo and get all the OTA HD channels at 90 to 100 percent with an antenna in the attic. I have Directv and added an OTA tuner (AM-21 from Directv) that shows all the OTA channels in my guide and I can record them to my DVR.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense