Rattler

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
562
732
93
Holy friggin' crap!!! We got the real Beth Mowens on our board.... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you gonna take your ball and go home Myrtle Beach. Go to the Clemson board. OK
 

GLiDE

Joined May 29, 2001
May 29, 2001
5,972
12,084
113
I know you gonna take your ball and go home Myrtle Beach. Go to the Clemson board. OK
Ummm... I hope you misquoted, because I am not the OP, and I was making a joke about her/him being Beth M...

And I'm neither from Myrtle Beach, nor do I have it in my username or anything... LoL!
 

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
Why is Spencer rattler supposed to be such a big deal. He throws wildly and radically. Why after throwing it away so many times isn't he taken out. I've been an avid gamecocks game for 50 + years and this is the first time I've questioned anything. How many games is he going to throw this year?
He is a big deal because:

Spencer Rattler goes 55-66 for 698 yards, 83.3 % completion, 3 TD's and 0 Int in the UNC and Furman games.

Starts against the # 1 team in the nation on the road 16-18, 152 yards and a touchdown in the first half.

This is all with a developing offensive line, allowing major pressure, no real running game and his # 1 WR from 2022 far from100% or injured and out most of the time.

Yes he had a second half at at a lower standard at Georgia, but it was not all on him, I can overlook that for the above so far in 2023.

Given you are a Gamecock fan for 50 + years, the fact this is finally the thing of all the last 50 years of Gamecock football that you question, is pretty funny.


 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Dynamite Jones
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's bye week will look like this week
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina bye week comes at crucial time for injured Gamecocks