I dread this upcoming game. Rat poison everywhere. Easy to lose any kind of focus. IMHO how Stein deals with this week and how he keeps his players from reading the rat poison will say a lot about this team.
I think South Alabama is maybe a bit less thane Youngstown....even if we aren't focused...I think we win handily.I dread this upcoming game. Rat poison everywhere. Easy to lose any kind of focus. IMHO how Stein deals with this week and how he keeps his players from reading the rat poison will say a lot about this team.
If the team doesn't take USA seriously or show disrespect to them before and during the game--I hope CWS tears them a new one.Yeah, man… we better make sure everyone is taking seriously South Alabama. I mean…they are mismatched at every position on the field by a wide margin but if you take the rat poison, you’re gonna get got….Coaches and coach speak — you can always expect this kind of stuff, its just part of the job. No way South Alabama is beating Kentucky. Just isn’t happening…..even if the first and second string eats literal rat poison on the team plane. The third stringers would just beat ‘em anyway.
...and they're kicking our butts.If the team doesn't take USA seriously or show disrespect to them before and during the game--I hope CWS tears them a new one.
Uh, about that....Its a cupcake. We will dominate regardless
Definitely came out a little flat. Made some mistakes, but it looks like we are starting to right the ship now. Can’t mess around. Keep putting it in the end zone.I dread this upcoming game. Rat poison everywhere. Easy to lose any kind of focus. IMHO how Stein deals with this week and how he keeps his players from reading the rat poison will say a lot about this team.
Uh, about that....
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB