Who needs Drake when we can get Travis Scott and 2 Chainz.
Nolan, with that big *** smile... I love that kid.
This rapper is a big one nowadays?
I have listened to his, um, music.... Hopefully he is on campus taking classes...
Do you want to know who listens to his music? Zion, RJ, the entire Duke team. It's not my type of music but I'm also not 18 years old. I wouldn't rag on him because other great eighteen-year-olds will see this.
Good grief, I miss Tupac, and the old days.
I miss Ernest T. Bass. OFC
Good grief, I miss Tupac, and the old days.
I miss Ernest T. Bass. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple