These early rankings are a joke! How are we not even in some of them??? I think we have a chance to make the final four.
Just get a feeling we won't get both. I think we get Lanier, and Robinson stays in the draft.With Lanier, we'll be preseason top 15-20.
With Lanier and Robinson, we'll be preseason top 10-15.
But if you add both of those guys, my gut tells me we'd be ranked in the top 10 by Christmas.
The pieces would all be there.
Popes trying to pull bothJust get a feeling we won't get both. I think we get Lanier, and Robinson stays in the draft.
Oh I know he is. That doesn't mean he gets them. Kids make weird decisions.Popes trying to pull both
I wouldn't even call it spitballing. More like horseshoeingWe are still in "too early" season.
All this is just fodder to drive traffic and is generally admitted to be spitballing.
These are not even actual preseason polls but rather speculative lists based on the opinion of the source (or just what they believe will generate traffic) whatever weight one puts on them.
Why should UK be ranked right now?These early rankings are a joke! How are we not even in some of them??? I think we have a chance to make the final four.
But he has back ups too. Like toppin.Oh I know he is. That doesn't mean he gets them. Kids make weird decisions.
Just have a good laugh and appreciate the joke.These early rankings are a joke! How are we not even in some of them??? I think we have a chance to make the final four.
Fair point, fair point. Counter point — why should Arkansas be ranked right now?Why should UK be ranked right now?
These early rankings are a joke! How are we not even in some of them??? I think we have a chance to make the final four.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games