They've shown they don't respect the Big XII if for no other than being bullied by the likes of B1G.12 Coaches
14 A.P.
Committee has next lowest 2 loss team Oklahoma at #7.
Hocutt was not only the B12 representative, he was the chair. What a disappointment. He's the Cleveland Browns of the committee.12 Coaches
14 A.P.
Committee has next lowest 2 loss team Oklahoma at #7.
Hocutt was not only the B12 representative, he was the chair. What a disappointment. He's the Cleveland Browns of the committee.
I'm not suggesting conspiracy. I'm saying he's weak.Where does he stand on expansion? LOL. I'm ready to jump in with the conspiracy theory that he deliberately ranked the BIG 12 teams so low because he wants us to expand.
I'm not suggesting conspiracy. I'm saying he's weak.
OU and OSU kicked our ***. We are not a Top 10 team. We are 15-30 team. 16 is right where we need to be.12 Coaches
14 A.P.
Committee has next lowest 2 loss team Oklahoma at #7.
OU and OSU kicked our ***. We are not a Top 10 team. We are 15-30 team. 16 is right where we need to be.
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games