Rank the brackets from hardest to easiest difficulty

Anon1712931820

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2008
9,060
2,141
55
No way is the Mid West the toughest bracket. We finally got a good draw for a change! If not for Gonzaga being a fraud #1 as usual the West would actually have the toughest bracket considering you have Michigan at 2, Texas Tech at 3 and Florida State at 4!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 83Cat_rivals79182

Bungalow Bill

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2007
2,058
3,922
113
South
East
West
Midwest

I rank it that way to some degree on how we match up against the top 4 seeds in each region.

I like our path
 

EmCats3

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2008
5,914
3,079
3
I don’t think any bracket is tougher than another this year honestly. I think the west is the weakest but the other 3 seem pretty equal
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Anyone that says Midwest is the hardest is drunk.

Come on....so damn ridiculous
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Some of you think the East is tough:
We need a team riddled with injuries, Mich St check.
We need a team that is in turmoil, maybe their coach is suspended, LSU check.
We need to overseed a team, Miss St, check.
We need a creampuff 2nd rd, VCU-UCF, check.
We need someone that looks like a threat but isn't really VT check.
We need some names that have no chance, U6 and Maryland, check.

Dook skips to the FF.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
Actually, outside of the matchups that Duke is so favorable with in their region, they did a good job of balancing everything this year, I think, and I cannot believe I just said that.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Midwest:

UNC
UK
HOU
KU
AUB
Iowa ST

East:

Dook
Mich St
LSU
VT
MIss ST
Maryland

Our 5 and 6 won the SEC and the Big 12 theirs Maryland sucks and Miss St solid team, but a 5? I mean I will take ours fine, but the East is a cakewalk.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky