We have had our share of Dana and Huggins must go threads over the years.
Time for one on our baseball coach too.
Time for one on our baseball coach too.
We have had our share of Dana and Huggins must go threads over the years.
Time for one on our baseball coach too.
No worries.. ..he'll be gone soon.
Yep. To a program that can pay more.![]()
Actually....it won't be about the money.
I'm somewhat amazed by this post. Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you check the players lost last year, I believe you might arrive at a different conclusion. I just happen to believe he'll have this team back on track next year. Granted it's been a tough year so far. I just hope he doesn't go for the job at Clemson where he played.We have had our share of Dana and Huggins must go threads over the years.
Time for one on our baseball coach too.
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer