Random Thread

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
I'll bet that's alright, he's used to getting the Yankee(not NY) insults from time to time. ;)(Like every other week!)
Eh...I give a lot of latitude to many of the folks on here but there are a few who just need to go away (not you or LEC). And it's fine, as a New England sports fan, I know I'm headed for a world of crap the next couple of years as the Pats and Red Sox dynasties are seemingly over for now and I don't see a way back in the near term. But to stay on the point of the thread, the Patriots, because of the NFL's salary cap structure and FA and draft, have a much better chance of getting back than the Red Sox do.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more