Random Adolph Rupp Question

Dbarr003

Redshirt
Mar 8, 2018
10
17
3
Anyone know how tall Adolph Rupp was? Just curious after looking at some old UK photos.
 

cawoodsct

Heisman
Apr 27, 2006
39,966
28,156
102
(6’2) Look at that purdy Kentucky blue

 

Poetax

Heisman
Apr 4, 2002
29,410
20,887
0
Yeah I have an old pic of him and Johnny Cox who was 6'4" and Rupp does look 6'2". But I don't really know.
 

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
He was taller than 5'9"
I met him a couple of times. My Uncle/Aunt were good friends with the Baron.
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
You know the man cast a long shadow, But I always thought he was about 6' 2"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  3. 03 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon