Rameses sheet metal sculpture

DBLHEEL

Redshirt
Jul 31, 2025
6
3
3
Anyone have ideas on where I might find a metal Rameses folkart sculpture? I have seen a few a tailgates over the years and they look like they are made from sheet metal. I would love to have one for my yard. I have searched online but no luck yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Unc12003

Top Water

All-Conference
Aug 25, 2025
505
1,020
93
Anyone have ideas on where I might find a metal Rameses folkart sculpture? I have seen a few a tailgates over the years and they look like they are made from sheet metal. I would love to have one for my yard. I have searched online but no luck yet.
There is a place in Pittsboro that sells metal sculpture, but I don't know if they do Rameses!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBLHEEL
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame -- Updated
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Terrence Brown Looking to Showcase Complete Skill Set at UNC
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Meet UNC's Under-the-Radar Commitment: Long Snapper John Stanley