I want some more Rice!I’m sorry you did not get the memo, but 8A has been decided. It’s admirable of LA and BR to keep playing though.
Time to ride boys!
Right. They wern't the only 8A team to win by 24 or more.I'm still mixed on Loyola to be honest...I go into details on the Nation side but some key issues I saw early in the year are still issues. No question Loyola is beginning to right some things but just not sure how they will fare deeper in 8A. Score was 38-14 beating Minooka
Right. They wern't the only 8A team to win by 24 or more.
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned
CaneSport football recruiting
Massive Rivals300 2028 DL Caleb Tucker feeling like a priority ahead of first Miami visit