Raise your hand if your

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
Nothing truthful about your posts, ever, T-Bone/Allen. You have posted over 100,000 times on BGN, without a single good post. Because you have no life at all, you spend the few minutes of your day that you're not on BGN on here, making up lies. Never once did I make fun of hurricane victims, so stick your most recent lie up your ancient rump.
 

westsiderSJHS77

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
2,800
1
0
Shut your ***** mouth about Ohio State and me, and get the other delusional WVU fans to do the same, and you'll never hear from me again, you obsessed piece of ****. Now, go cry to law enforcement again because I'm not taking your crap, you gutless coward.

:middlefinger:[laughing]
You were saying?

"shut up about Ohio State and you won't hear from me again."
 

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
Was the post that you quoted above directed at you, dumb a$$? Did my stalker stop trashing Ohio State or attacking me, notwithstanding the fact that I put him on ignore? Are you really this f'ing retarded?
 

westsiderSJHS77

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
2,800
1
0
Was the post that you quoted above directed at you, dumb a$$? Did my stalker stop trashing Ohio State or attacking me, notwithstanding the fact that I put him on ignore? Are you really this f'ing retarded?
Oh. Then I'm not a delusional WVU fan. My bad.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer