You hate to have a heavy rain game, but all things considered right now I'll take the rain just about any way we can get it. Giants & Titans played in a Nor'easter yesterday.If it rains at all. Models are all over the place right now.
On most of the farm we haven’t gotten but about 1.5 inches of rain since July 1.You hate to have a heavy rain game, but all things considered right now I'll take the rain just about any way we can get it. Giants & Titans played in a Nor'easter yesterday.
Rain doesn't hurt that unless it's a flood.QB and WRs are our strength, I don't think we want rain
I don't want to have to run Booth 40 times, for a variety of reasons
I can promise you we won't run Booth a single time.QB and WRs are our strength, I don't think we want rain
I don't want to have to run Booth 40 times, for a variety of reasons
Fact:On most of the farm we haven’t gotten but about 1.5 inches of rain since July 1.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor