Dry99 in firstAnybody got a leader board?
I'm not much better at 54th. Bunch of losers cost me starting with the dirty birds. Should have known better. Can't bet freakin MN, losers!I'm in 88th place. [laughing]
What's last place? Whatever that is is my place.I'm in 88th place. [laughing]
After Day 1 we have
1. @dry99913
2. @ eddiemcbbn
3. @ Jevans2019
then a 4 way tie for 4th
may the odds be ever in your favor
Wow. First I have looked at this.here is hoping for anyone but jd to win! Lol!We have gotten some separation. After the 1st rd of E8 games
1. @barryn2000
2. @EliteBlue
3. @jd1172
4. @fisherscatfan
5. @ryboss
Really regretting not taking TTU over UM now. I went back and forth on that pick more than any other.We have gotten some separation. After the 1st rd of E8 games
1. @barryn2000
2. @EliteBlue
3. @jd1172
4. @fisherscatfan
5. @ryboss
We have gotten some separation. After the 1st rd of E8 games
1. @BBUK
2. @EliteBlue
3. @jd1172
4. @fisherscatfan
5. @ryboss
Really regretting not taking TTU over UM now. I went back and forth on that pick more than any other.
Barryn and I have the same picks from here on out so I believe it’s all but finished.
Here is to me losing by 10 points bc the Cats win the title. [cheers]
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville